Tuesday 5 August 2014

The Smart HR policy

Smart employer: Rules of engagement;
1.I can guarantee you will work harder than somewhere else.
2.I can guarantee you will be rewarded better than anywhere else with: respect, compensation, acknowledgement of the work you have done, loyalty, new knowledge and security for a job well done.
3.In return you will in turn give back: performance, loyalty, dedication, knowledge, passion and humility.
4.I am sometimes wrong, it’s your responsibility to point out when I am. I will do the same. No hurt feelings or bruised egos.
5.NO assholes. I don’t care how talented you are, it’s just not worth it.
6.This is a job. It is important but not the most important thing in your life. I get it. If its 10 on your list then I don’t get it. That’s just me, sorry. Keep in mind there is a direct correlation between success and dedication, passion, talent and grinding it out when you need to.
7.You will be given every opportunity, but if you don’t perform, you will be asked to leave.
8.Jobs and companies come and go, relationships are more important. Never forget that the person who reports to you now, may be the person sitting in the CEO suite a few years from now.
9.A sense of humor is a must. When all else fails being able to laugh at oneself will get us through whatever storm we need to weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment